Do you handle a significant amount of cash on a daily basis? Why not protect your money? We face a lot of risks in our daily lives. Some of these lead to financial losses. Pecuniary Loss insurance offers coverage for monetary loss due to a wide range of factors from external and internal influences.
- Fidelity Guarantee (Employee Dishonesty) – is an insurance against the results of dishonesty or disloyalty, both of which stem from a lack of fidelity.
- Loss Of Money – covers your financial interest for your Cash, Currency Notes and securities and like against loss or damage by Burglary & Theft.
- Bankers Blanket Bond – protects a bank against losses from a variety of criminal acts carried out by employees.
- Tender/Bid/Mobilization Bonds – Bid Bonds are required in connection with the submission of tenders for contracts with private/public owner.
- Kidnap & Ransom – is designed to protect individuals and corporations operating in high-risk areas around the world, this coverage could be a life saver.
- Business Interruption / Consequential Loss/ Loss of Profits – this kind of cover is to restore the insured to the same financial position in the event of reduction in turnover, increased cost of working and circumstances beyond one’s control such as riot, strike and natural disaster.