Banner Claims Minor

If you suffer damage from a Minor Peril (Burglary, Burst Pipe etc.)

  • Immediately report the incident to the Police (where applicable – such as for Burglary or malicious damage)
  • Photograph area of damage or forced entry or exit especially if the area needs to be repaired immediately.
  • Secure premises and items to prevent further loss or damage.
  • Obtain an estimate of repair or replacement for the damaged or stolen items.
  • Insurers will appoint an Investigator/Assessor to investigate.
  • Request a Police Report to facilitate settlement.
Speak with a Claims representative!
Speak with Claims