Do you own property or rent a property? Lease your premises? Work in the construction business?

  • Commercial All Risks – is a type of property insurance policy form that will provide for loss or damage arising out of all perils except those, which are specifically excluded.
  • Fire & Allied Perils -covers your property structure against fire and other similar hazards.
  • Plate Glass – provides cover for breakages of any plate glass including any writing or ornamentation due to any accident or misfortune.
  • Goods In Transit – cover for goods whilst in transit or which are left in a vehicle overnight in a locked garage or compound with secure walls or fences and locked gates.
  • Theft, Burglary, Money – policies indemnify the loss to the assured, subject to theft and burglary arising out of violent entry or exist by the thieves or burglars.
  • Home Insurance (Building, Contents, Works of Art, Jewelry, Sports Equipment, etc.) – protects your house and what’s inside.
  • Engineering Risks (Boilers, Machinery & Equipment Breakdown, Computer All Risks)
  • Contractors All Risks – coverage that protects a person’s or organization’s insurable interest in materials, fixtures and/or equipment being used in the construction or renovation of a building or structure should those items sustain physical loss or damage from a covered cause.
  • Computers/Electronic Equipment
  • Erection All Risks – designed to cover the risk of loss arising out of the erection and installation of machinery, plant and steel structures, including physical damage to the contract works, equipment and machinery, and liability for third-party bodily injury (BI) or property damage (PD) arising out of these operations.